BLUNDSTONE 163-CSA APPROVED
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Firefighters across Canada swear by the kick-off ease of Blundstone steel toe work and safety boots. All-day comfort on the concrete floors at the station and over-the-ankle protection that drivers can wear on runs. CSA approved. Spiffy enough for dress uniforms too!
Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: TPU Outsole, It's very durable, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting, and cracking, as well as high resistance to most oils and chemicals. The TPU Outsole also provides slip resistance for uneven and slippery surfaces.
Other CSA Blundstone Features,
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable, and warmer than steel
- Injection-molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid, and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Approved
- Unisex sizing